Nella lunga maratona milanese del festival del jazz, il logo Jazzmi sulle shopper e sugli accessori Tucano
A two week long and intensely marathon, populated by concerts, films and meetings, that of Jazzmi, the Milanese jazz festival that will end on November 13th. Organized by the Milan Triennale, Triennale Teatro dell'Arte and Ponderosa Music & Art and in collaboration with the Blue Note Milano label, JazzMi hosts over 500 artists and more than 200 events, expressing a multicultural connotation, with different genres and contaminations, through a dialogue exciting between past, present and future.
The city offers its symbolic spaces, in the center and on the outskirts, the theater of art is the place of departure and the Blue note the final one. The official merchandising is signed Tucano and includes a shopper and a series of customized ad hoc accessories, small cases, earphones, speaker.
This collaboration, in addition to expressing Tucano's strong interest in art and all its forms, also highlights the link between Tucano and Milan, through the interesting projects that land on the Milanese soil. The Tucano merchandising with the JazzMI logo is on sale, during concerts, at the Triennale, the Conservatory and the Alcatraz.
In Same Category
- Compatto bags and backpacks, extra space right when you need it
- Backpacks and bags in recycled plastic, Tucano’s new challenge for a sustainable future
- Tucano and Accademia Teatro alla Scala, an extraordinary Milan-based partnership
- Tucano Shake, the collection of bags, backpacks and travel accessories with graphics by Alessandro Mendini
- Tucano introduces AGS, the new line of backpacks designed to lighten the load