Tucano neoprene shoppers will keep the highly anticipated Golden Lions
Milan, 13 August 2019. Also this year Tucano is the official supplier of the Venice International Film Festival, the most important Italian film festival and one of the most representative film events in the world, which will take place on the Lido from 28 August to 7 September. A solid and consolidated partnership over the years, more than fifteen, that between the Biennale del Cinema and Tucano, thanks to the now historic Industry Office shopper, created ad hoc for the festival and, on this occasion, proposed in four different colors, blue, fuchsia, green and black.
But the absolute novelty for la76. edition, is the new black neoprene shopper, designed to store and transport the Golden Lion, a bag from the Tucano ODDS collection, acronym of Our Dreams Deserve Space, in Italian "Our dreams deserve space", used as a protective case for the coveted international recognition. A name that can embody a vision if not even a premonition: dreams and cinema, desires and representation. The partnership with Biennale Cinema, in addition to corroborating Tucano's passion for the big screen, expresses the link with the iconicity and beauty of a unique place in the world.
This year's edition will also be directed by Alberto Barbera and will feature the actress Alessandra Mastronardi. Lucrecia Martel, surely the most important Latin American director, an interesting artist, original and counter-trend, above all for the small number of works made available to the public, will preside over the jury. The Golden Lions for Lifetime Achievement, this year will be awarded to Spanish director Pedro Almodovar and British actress Julie Andrews.
In Same Category
- Tucano tries on a new sustainable wardrobe: the 2019 collections feature fabrics made from 100% recycled plastic waste
- Tucano and Fuoricinema – Fuoriserie, together for the fourth consecutive year
- Tucano, technical sponsor of the 49th conference of young entrepreneurs of Confindustria
- The Tucano shoppers are once again the protagonists of the 58. International Art Exhibition of Venice
- Gli zaini e i trolley Tucano protagonisti del concorso Bausch & Lomb “Guarda lontano con Biotrue® ONEday”