Tucano partecipates for the second time at the Salone del Risparmio
Today, at MiCo, the events centre of Fiera di Milano, the tenth edition of Salone del Risparmio, one of the most important events dedicated to the managed savings sector. From 2 to 4 April, the theme of sustainability will be at the centre of the discussion, debates and working tables. Sustainable, responsible and inclusive savings will be discussed, in line with the new and important social and environmental policies of the recent years.
A video message from Minister Tria will open the Salon , ready to host 230 speakers, 150 brands and over fifteen thousand people. Even this year Tucano is partner of the event having realized the official shopper for the subscribers. Tucano will give many benefits at the event: a stand “Tucano for Companies” where it will be possible to buy some of the products from the catalogue, a tag inserted in the bags with a code for a 20% discount redeemable on the website www.tucano.com and a daily raffle with great prizes for all the participants. The tucano Shake trolley and the Ecocompact backpack will be up for grabs.
The first designed by Alessandro Mendini, with the graphics of a decomposed toucan, the second completely eco-friendly, made of 100% recycled material and easily convertible into a flat pocket.
In Same Category
- Compatto bags and backpacks, extra space right when you need it
- Backpacks and bags in recycled plastic, Tucano’s new challenge for a sustainable future
- Tucano and Accademia Teatro alla Scala, an extraordinary Milan-based partnership
- Tucano Shake, the collection of bags, backpacks and travel accessories with graphics by Alessandro Mendini
- Tucano introduces AGS, the new line of backpacks designed to lighten the load