Tucano VS Cosmoprof
The leitmotif of Cosmoprof 2019, the world’s leading trade fair for the cosmetics and beauty industry, is sustainability. This topic is also very important to Tucano, attending the 52nd Edition of the Bologna-based fair, scheduled from March 14–18, with a project that represents the company’s “green philosophy” and with a stand focused on the environment and innovative solutions, which are useful for keeping it in balance. In an environment largely dedicated to green cosmetics, Tucano is presenting a new sustainable material, used to make two backpacks, which are additions to already well-known collections. This material can be also be used for any bag, pouch or beauty organizer in order to satisfy the sophisticated needs of the cosmetics industry.
A material obtained from recycled plastics, treated and reprocessed so that it can be used a second time, an important quality in today’s environment where waste is no longer acceptable. Two collections featured in our 2019 catalogue express the concept of innovation and eco-sustainable design: our Ecocompact and Ecolive backpacks. Two innovative products in sophisticated colors, manufactured with 100% recycled materials made from PET bottles.
Ma lo stand Tucano offre anche una proposta ampia e strutturata, colorata e dal design contemporaneo, fatta di borse, zaini e custodie multiuso, pensati per il beauty e per il viaggio. Visit us at Hall 28, Stand 14 Pick up a card at our stand and receive a 25% on our website www.tucano.com and a special premium selected for you.
In Same Category
- Tucano neoprene shoppers will keep the highly anticipated Golden Lions
- Tucano tries on a new sustainable wardrobe: the 2019 collections feature fabrics made from 100% recycled plastic waste
- Tucano and Fuoricinema – Fuoriserie, together for the fourth consecutive year
- Tucano, technical sponsor of the 49th conference of young entrepreneurs of Confindustria
- The Tucano shoppers are once again the protagonists of the 58. International Art Exhibition of Venice